Welcome to the official Lincoln County Montana, Tobacco Valley Animal Shelter Site
Our mission: Improving the lives of pets and people in Lincoln County and beyond!
Things We Do
- We are a non-profit 501c3
- We offer low cost spay/neuter in conjunction with Lincoln County. Please contact our hotline for appointments and availability 406-889-5457
- We accept owner surrender pets and will house County/City strays.
- Fundraising - auctions, rummage sales, recycling cans, bake sales, etc.
- Foster care of pets in need of adoption
- Adoption of pets
- Membership drives
- Website, phone hotline, and newsletters
Things You Can Do
Shop Amazon Smile and Support the Shelter
- Become a Member!!
- Take your aluminum cans to the Eureka recycle center. Proceeds benefit the shelter
- Provide a foster home for animals awaiting adoption
- Volunteer time to answer hotline, collect donation coin cans
- Help apply for grants
- Volunteer for booths at fairs, help with rummage sales, walk dogs, etc.
- Serve as a board member or an officer
- Maintain computer membership files, design newsletters, help with mailers, etc.
- ...there's lots more folks!
Of course, we still need volunteers to help keep our dream alive. If you would like to help us we would be glad to hear from you on our PetLine at 406-889-5457 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in the neighborhood, come visit us at 19 Independence Way just North of town!
Visit us on Facebook