Welcome to the official Lincoln County Montana, Tobacco Valley Animal Shelter Site
70’s bowling night!! “Stayin’ Alive”
Location: Big Sky Lanes
Date/Time: March 20, 2021 5pm MDT
YAY!!! We’re doing a fundraiser!! We are super excited to bring you our 70’s themed “Stayin’ Alive” costume bowling tournament!!
We will have prizes for the best costume, prizes for the highest scoring team, many door prizes drawn throughout the evening! We will also have bucket raffles and a 50/50 drawing.
Get your 4 person team together ($140 per team) and sign up soon, as space is limited!! (If you don’t have 4 people but still want to play we will be putting a couple teams together). Call (406)889-5457 to sign up!
Let’s have some fun and raise money for the critters!!!
Our mission: Improving the lives of pets and people in Lincoln County and beyond!
Things We Do
- We are a non-profit 501c3
- We offer low cost spay/neuter in conjunction with Lincoln County. Please contact our hotline for appointments and availability 406-889-5457
- We accept owner surrender pets and will house County/City strays.
- Fundraising - auctions, rummage sales, recycling cans, bake sales, etc.
- Foster care of pets in need of adoption
- Adoption of pets
- Membership drives
- Website, phone hotline, and newsletters
Things You Can Do
Shop Amazon Smile and Support the Shelter
- Become a Member!!
- Take your aluminum cans to the Eureka recycle center. Proceeds benefit the shelter
- Provide a foster home for animals awaiting adoption
- Volunteer time to answer hotline, collect donation coin cans
- Help apply for grants
- Volunteer for booths at fairs, help with rummage sales, walk dogs, etc.
- Serve as a board member or an officer
- Maintain computer membership files, design newsletters, help with mailers, etc.
- ...there's lots more folks!
Of course, we still need volunteers to help keep our dream alive. If you would like to help us we would be glad to hear from you on our PetLine at 406-889-5457 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in the neighborhood, come visit us at 19 Independence Way just North of town!
Visit us on Facebook