Welcome to the official Eureka Montana, Tobacco Valley Animal Shelter / Friends of the Shelter Site
Seahawks VIP Raffle !!!
Do you love football AND supporting homeless pets??!!
We have an awesome opportunity for you to win TWO AMAZING VIP CLUB SECTION tickets to the 2019 Seattle Seahawks home game of your choice (Tampa Bay Buccaneers, San Francisco 49ers, Cincinnati Bengals, Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens)!!!! Not only will you win 2 great tickets to the game, you also get 2 nights free at the beautiful SpringHill Suites Marriott downtown Seattle Hotel!!!
Tickets are $25 each and we will be drawing 2 sets of tickets, so you will have TWO chances to win!!!
To purchase tickets please message or call the shelter (406)889-5457 or stop by the shelter!
You can use our PayPal link (to the right) and just put TICKETS and your name and phone number in the memo or you can call the shelter M-F 12-5!
Acceptable forms of payment for a raffle ticket include cash, check, e-check, or debit card. Credit cards are prohibited.
Thanks so much!!
Our mission: To provide for the welfare of companion animals through caring placement, spay/neuter programs, and community education.
Things We Do
- We are a non-profit 501c3
- We offer low cost spay/neuter in conjunction with Lincoln County. Please contact our hotline for appointments and availability 406-889-5457
- We accept owner surrender pets and will house County/City strays.
- Fundraising - auctions, rummage sales, recycling cans, bake sales, etc.
- Foster care of pets in need of adoption
- Adoption of pets
- Membership drives
- Website, phone hotline, and newsletters
Things You Can Do
Shop Amazon Smile and Support the Shelter
- Become a Member!!
- Take your aluminum cans to the Eureka recycle center. Proceeds benefit the shelter
- Provide a foster home for animals awaiting adoption
- Volunteer time to answer hotline, collect donation coin cans
- Help apply for grants
- Volunteer for booths at fairs, help with rummage sales, walk dogs, etc.
- Serve as a board member or an officer
- Maintain computer membership files, design newsletters, help with mailers, etc.
- ...there's lots more folks!
Of course, we still need volunteers to help keep our dream alive. If you would like to help us we would be glad to hear from you on our PetLine at 406-889-5457 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in the neighborhood, come visit us at 19 Independence Way just North of town!
Visit us on Facebook